Beliefs, emotions and perceptions - Choices, dreams and goals?




Suddenly one day, I found myself all alone with three little kids,  It was a choice I had made. The only thing I knew was, I wanted to live.  The only thought that crossed my mind was, how was I going to survive, especially with my three children.  I was employed and that was my only door of hope.

At that moment, I took a leap of faith,and set out into the strange world. That leap of faith did wonders! I continued living, not knowing how my belief was working for almost the past twenty five years!  

God works in the most strangest ways!

The most recent blessing, was when I  recently listened to all of the Brain-A-Thon Webinars conducted by NeuroGym, which is headed by Mr. John Assaraf.

John Assaraf began with saying God has given us the best tool, which is our Brain.  As I listened to the webinars, I realized how we seem to take this gift for granted, as a result, we fail in achieving the potential each one of us have been blessed with.

We need to make use of this gift.  How to go about it, is what the Brain-A-Thon explained through the webinar through proven scientific  understanding of how our brains work.

“Winning the game of Business and Financial success.”,  it reached out to me. I wished I had listened to this earlier.

We need to be conscious of our belief, emotions, perceptions and behaviour  in order to achieve our dreams, and more importantly, our purpose in life and that’s just the beginning!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mithu and Me

Being United in Diversity